10 Fun Facts About Me
I have an about me page that you can always go and look at to get a better glimpse into my life. However, I’m going to try and list different 10 Fun Facts About Me. We shall see if I can actually do it because I find nothing interesting about myself.
- My first car was a 1977 Chevette that I paid $900 for with my own money. I loved that car.
- I got my first tattoo at the age of 42, the night before B was ordained as a deacon in our church.
- When I (or anyone else) brushes my teeth, I close my eyes the entire time. If I open them, I will start gagging.
- I have an unhealthy fear of touching my eyeballs or watching anyone touch their eyeballs.
- I have dyscalculia.
- I watched the movie Shag before every single test in college.
- I can create a meal out of absolutely anything and it usually tastes good.
- I homeschooled for 20 years.
- Graduated high school at 18, PCC at 20, MSU at 32, Liberty at 40 and 50 🙂 #overachiever
- I believe that Bart is, hands down, the best human on this planet.
My Husband’s List for Me
- Your love of animals (mainly old, mangled, on their last leg).
- Your heart for the broken.
- Your ability to see through bullshit.
- That you say you’re not a people person but you talk to strangers all the time.
- Your mother’s heart.
- The fact you like to feed people.
- That you work hard and succeed in school even through you don’t think you are smart.
- You love to travel but only with me.
- You like the oddities of life.
- You love more fiercely than anybody I know.