What’s In My Bag 2023 – Mom Edition
These are some of the most relaxing (and interesting) videos that I will occasionally watch on YouTube. So here is my What’s In My Bag 2023 – Mom Edition. I think next time, I will take pictures of what is in my bag. However, my purse is downstair and I am upstairs…you get the picture.
What’s In My Bag
I recently downsized my purse from a rather large tote back to a small crossbody type bag. Honestly, I don’t get out much and I found that when I did, I would just grab my wallet. I really don’t like just laying my wallet in a cart, so I thought I needed something with a strap.
As I was unloading my purse these are some of the things that I had in there.
- Wallet (with all the necessary items)
- Tide Pen
- Empty chapstick with electrical tape wrapped around it and necessities stuck inside it (survival tool type things)
- A piece of leather my dad created that says “hold onto hope.”
- Ink pens
- Boogie board
- Hand sanitizer
Mom Bag Portion of the Purse
- Finger nail clippers
- First aid kit
- Essential oils (peppermint, digestzen, lavender)
- Meds for all occasions
- 3-D printed meds holder
- Sanitizing wipes
- Bug spray
- Eye glass cloth
- Eye drops
- Mini sewing kit with mini scissors
Protection from the Elements
- Cat eye-gouger
- Pepper spray
Questionable Items from Mom Bag
- 3-D printed Penis-dinosaur keychain
- String cheese
- Lemon Drops
- Chewed up gum
- Some object that I’m not sure what it is…a rock or a dried piece of poop
- Lego men
- Sock (just one)
Seriously, no clue why or how some of this stuff ended up in my purse. What’s in your purse?
You must log in to post a comment.