Fun Facts About My Grandson
This post, Fun Facts About My Grandson, is written by my daughter. Clearly, I have permission to post it but will not post his photo. Seriously though, I could eat him and my granddaughter all the way up! I love them completely!
Here are some fun facts about my almost 10 month old baby boy!
- He is a quarter Romani Gypsy thanks to his dad’s side of the family
- He has strawberry blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes just like his mama
- He is very stout and dense around his midsection and he has rolls upon rolls on his thighs
- He has the cutest chubby cheeks!
- He was born premature at 34 weeks and 1 day via emergency c-section due to eclampsia problems.
- He was in the NICU for 1 month before coming home
- He did start out as a breastfed baby but is now solely on formula (a fed baby is the best way to make sure they are happy!)
- He is a weird little kid sometimes lol (his dad and I are very weird people)
- He loves to grind his teeth and it drives me absolutely crazy
- He has a fascination for wipes (loves to put them in his mouth)
- He gets scared easily by loud noises and then he will cry
- He is very very LOUD! He has a good set of lungs on him
- He can clap his hands, sit up by himself, feed himself, say mama/baba/naenae, he likes to help take his clothes off, and he can sort of crawl now
- He loves his mama and daddy very much but he also really loves his grandparents. He is shy around strangers at first but will warm up to you quickly
- He has an amazing smile that will light up your whole day
- This kiddo LOVES him so food. If he sees us eating and we don’t give him a bite or a drink he will cry like a banshee
- He loves to laugh
- He has 3 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth
- He has some rank smelling poops sometimes and it is not a pleasant experience for both parties
- He loves contact naps
- He loves car rides
- He growls at people and it freaks them out sometimes (this one is totally my fault)
- He hums himself to sleep
- Has been an amazing sleeper ever since he was born
- He hates being hot and we have to keep our house at a cool 65 degrees or under or he will scream until he wears himself out
- He loves his teddies and stuffed animals
- If you take his bottle out of his mouth for even a minute before the entire bottle is finished he will… you guessed it.. Scream lol (#word)
- He loves bath time and splashing around!
Love of Her Life
He is the love of my life and the most precious soul I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! I am so grateful and blessed that God chose me to be his mother. He came in my life when I needed him most and I would go through that c-section 100 times over just to have him in my life.
Everyday he is learning new things and we discover new things about his little personality. This baby is so incredibly sweet and a busy little dude. He always has places to go and people to see 24/7 and people who love him with a deep affection. He has been prayed over by many people during and after his birth. I know when he is older, he will have people in his life that will always be on his side. I can not wait to see what other changes come around as we enter into toddlerhood with my sweet baby!
You must log in to post a comment.