Well, maybe not all the Things About Me, but several things.
- My name is Brandi
- My father chose to name me after the song by Lighthouse called Brandy.
- My daddy named me, and my mom added my middle name, Leigh. It is her maiden name.
- Married the most extraordinary man of all time
- We have seven children, but a few more that we claim and love dearly.
- We have two grandchildren. God’s gift to us for surviving and raising kids!
- I have two children who have graduated college, 1 in college, one at a trade school, 2 in high school, and one in elementary school.
- One cat named Karen. 1 Dog is named Sissy Baby.
- Adoption advocate
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Avid cheese and coke lover
- Pink and Purple hair
- Retired Homeschooler after 20 years
- I am the leading expert on Opsoclonus Myoclonus Syndrome, basketball, Functional Neurological Disorder, Generalized Epilepsy, Soup making, Meatal Stenosis, Cheese, OCD, Little House on the Prairie, RAD, PMDD, Freezer cooking, Schizoaffective Disorder, recognizing wolves in sheep’s clothing, depression, anxiety, PTSD, The Closer, autism, and Single-sided hearing loss.
Things that I Love
- Spring and Fall
- Laughing children
Things that Fascinate Me
- Women who wear white
- The inside of women’s purses
- Learning about different religions
Things that Confuse Me
- Bullies (kids or adults)
- Hair in inappropriate places
- Teenage girls
- Grits. Are they a potato or rice?
- Teeth whitener
- Chocolate covered fruit
- Chinese finger toy
I think that is about it.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com