COVID-19 Resources You Need for a Safe and Successful New School Year
Is your family ready for the new school year? If not, you’re probably not the only one. After all, it can be difficult to navigate pandemic challenges along with the normal back-to-school concerns. You need the steps and resources below to make your life easier.
First, You’ve Got to Have Some Faith.
This year’s going to be tough, but you’ve got this!
- The Barefoot Faith Journey blog has many family, faith, and life tips.
- But you can also find more dedicated home-school tips from experts.
- There are also COVID-19 safety resources for kids going back to school.
Then, You’ll Need to Keep Things Clean.
Home-school or regular school, keeping your home clean is crucial.
- Deep cleaning can help get your family off to a fresh and clean start.
- Of course, you should weigh the ethics of hiring help during the pandemic.
- So you may want to use green cleaning tips to do your deep cleaning.
- Just keep in mind that only certain cleaners will kill COVID-19 germs.
Next, You Can Start Shopping for Supplies
No new school year is complete without shopping, so use these tips to make it easier.
- You can bet that a safe and effective hand sanitizer will be at the top of your list.
- Shopping for remote learning supplies is all about picking up the right tech.
- For an easy and safe BTS shopping experience, try buying supplies online.
- If you need help buying school supplies, know there are resources available.
Finally, Work on Getting Kids Into a Routine
This may be the most challenging part of the new school year, but these resources will help.
- It usually helps start with smaller changes, like setting an earlier bedtime.
- When insomnia is an issue, changing your bedtime routines could also help.
- Online learning can be more tiring for kids, so try to schedule a few breaks.
This year is going to be a challenge. So put the resources above to good use. Also, have some faith and patience with yourself and your family.
Photo Credit: Pixabay